html> Love, to infinity and beyond.



And Igo backtodecemberall the time
biography
Welcome you over there. I go by the name Ferris and my surname is Wheels. I heart Ferris wheels. In other words, I heart myself. Yay me! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

OMGOMGOMG
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 @ 12:21 AM


OMG THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE. BEST. DRAMA IVE EVER WATCHED! TIED WITH FTLY. okay maybe its 2nd best but still!
ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING FREAKING sweet and emotional and funny like crazy and just simply. breathtakingly. awesome:)
I love rainie yang like nuts she's so freaking pretty and she acts so well(: omg and joseph's quite cute also, i realized.
I dont care that ive cca tmr, im still here spazzing:D
The ending was THE.BEST. ending ive ever watched in all the dramas<3 sweet recollections.
Omg, seriously go watch it.
Rainie yang cries super duper duper duper well and natural. :)
Fated to love you, drunken to love you <3
hehe.
I feel sad and empty now that its over :(
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome