html> Love, to infinity and beyond.



And Igo backtodecemberall the time
biography
Welcome you over there. I go by the name Ferris and my surname is Wheels. I heart Ferris wheels. In other words, I heart myself. Yay me! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Enchanted.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 7:52 PM


3 Loyalty 2011! ILOVEYOUGUYS:))





Ecp:) Long beach with family!

Vday rose from megan:)








Hey guys:) PHOTOSPAM! So let the pictures speak for itself, yeah?
Okay im blogging cos im kinda depressed:/ i feel like a failure. I freaking screwed CAs. I know maybe i didnt study as hard as eoys, but i definitely did study vvvv hard.... well, yeah :( and my results are well, screwed.
CHINESEEEEE. The paper was super super difficult and mo is just, annoying. She keeps scolding us and I BET she set the freaking hard paper. Im sorry we are not as smart as hcl ppl.... Getting back results was just. :'(
Chem, argh. I must study harder.....
Argh, but i think i screwed every paper. Nonono, trust God. He will provide...:)
Anyway, so cas are over! YAY:)
But i still have drills test on saturday, yeah:/ I HAVENT EVEN STUDY YET :( going to soon!
And saturday is eleta's wedding! I need to buy clothesss! megan isint replying! :( ROAR. I wanna go f21 see!
Anw, today was quite an okay day in school.:D I LOVE 3 LOYALTY! We have the most retarded people, but it makes lessons fun! AND SMARTIES! I wish i was one of them. Camwhoring in class is fun (Y) but that wenxin keeps taking unglams. :( HAHHAHA SUPER UNGLAM. her stupid awesome fish eye camera!
Oh yesterday was the last day of CAs! a math was okay, lit was screwed. very. my handwriting was.... just horrible.
Then after school, Amanda, dawn, charmaine, rachel quek, yg, yu hui and I went j8 to eat! :D
walked around and ate mos burger! yum! ebi rice burger. then we talked and laughed and stuff then amanda, yu hui and I went to watch JUST GO WITH IT :)
ITS SUPER SUPER SUPER FUNNY AND SICK. Hahahhahaha. but its vvvvv nice! must go watch!:D i was laughing like the whole time while trying to hold my pee. hahaha.
okay la... i shouldnt be depressed anymore. Must jiayou and study harder next term!
Its much harder when half the class are smarties:/
Oh well, im very scared for other papers! But yes, im gonna trust GOD:)
woohoooo~~
anyway i gtg, loads of stuff to do! gah, i havent uploaded pics yet. :( HAHAHHA.
blog soon! tattassss:)

Labels:

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome