Goodbye, 2010. Hello, 2011:)
Monday, January 3, 2011 @ 10:14 PM

At Nat's house!

Ecp!:)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!:)
Oops that was late, but its the thought that counts right:D
Hahahha hey guys!:) im sorry that my blog has been in coma state every since I left for holiday... Gosh, I have SO much to blog about! Hahahhaha! Wow, its 2011 now. And well, school is starting TMR. Ahhhhhh!! Less than 12 hours I would be back to school D; Oh well, at least we have friends right! :)
Okay so, Christmas was pretty fun! Went to my aunts house and my cousins are SOOO cute!:D Thennnnn celebrated with family and all too~ Haha. Been going out alot lately with my cell sisters!:P Like we have been meeting almost every day last week! LOVE YOU GUYS, if yall are reading! hahahhaha! Hannah, Nat, Megan, Weilin all of you guys~~ :) . And I HAVE to post before the new school year starts and I will be super busy. Wo-ah. I cant believe Im sec 3! OMG FIFTEEN. hahahha. The 3 math textbooks are freaking me out badly, and reality is hitting me too fast. NOOOOOO. I loved 2010! 2 Grace was sooo awesome:) And now, everything will change. Why.........
Anyway, Oh yeah! Went out with Hannah, nat and weilin on 31st! It was so awesome! HAhah so met nat in the morning at 10 then we bused to marine parade:D She was like being damn violent with my darling phone lah ): Then we met Hannah and we walked to ECP!:) We cycled for like 1 and a half hours, and we stopped at Bedok Jetty. OMG It was so prettttyyyy the skies! :* but the weather was very hot and sunny. So I couldnt really see what we were taking. hahhaha but when i reviewed the photos, it was prettayeee:) See the pic on top! :D And others too! Then we returned the bicycles and went to marine parade and drank KOI!:) made me super full la. Then we bused to Hannah's house there and bought food and rented 2 movies! Karate kid and dear john:) But only got to watch Karate Kid. Hmm it was okay lah, pretty good! Not fantastic but quite nice. hahaha maybe cos i didnt watch at a cinema. Then we talked and went to bathe and everyone wore PINK! hahahah. for countdown!:D Then we mrted to Redhill and walked to TCT! for countdown!:D Countdown was super high and fun! And now my voice is screwed..... =.= but oh wells! hahah will post pics on fb, SOON!:) I promise okay! hahahah. then reached home at around, 2. Wow. hahahah. and used comp till like 3.30? then went to sleep! teeeeheee.
Okay then lately have beeen slacking, shopping, doing holiday hmk and other stuff.. In a few more hours, its the end of freedom and start of a stressful term again! (N) The only thing good is, i know im not in this alone!:) wahahhhhahah. today went shopping and bought a new wallet and pencilcase and cut my hair! Okay my fringe is shorter but I likeee. Hehehe. Sigh..... Cant believe school is starting. Like, literally. I almost finished reading The Chrysalids alr and its quite nice actually! Quite interesting towards the middle. Just the the front is boring, all lit books are like this I guess. After reading a few pages, my thought was 'Why did we complain about VBTS? Its SO easy to understand!' Chrysalids is full of weird people and chimanology words..... :/ haha didnt bother checking them after awhile:D and the guy fell in love with his COUSIN? thats damn weird. isint that erm.. a sin? to marry your cousin or smth lol.
Anyway, I think my class is air con class!(Y) i think only lah, I HOPE SO!!! 3 Loyalty, please dont dissapoint me and be an awesome class okay!:D 1st lesson of the year, PE. And I still dont know who my eng teacher is. HAHHAH, my lit teacher is Wendy Ng. ROFL. But it wont be the same as last year ): booooooooooooooohoooooooooos. No more 3 prisoneeerrrs. D: And we have like 11 periods of math! Oh, my, tian. And last year i was like SO happy on a non math day :( now its like double the pain! gahhhh. Nvm, I shall survive!
lalallala~ hahahha my mom is so kan chiong cos my younger bro going p1 tmr. heheheh. If only i could be p1 too.... so FUN and UNSTRESSFUL. okay, i shall be positive!! try la.
I wanted to post all the photos of my fun holidays but i cant find the cable for my camera! D: so yeah, i will post when I find the cable AND when i find the time, muahahahah.
Meanwhile, SORRY! thats why Im writing such a long post :D hheheh.
Omg and i love taylor swift's new album. I like the song back to december:D
Okay, tatas people! Im off to pack my bag and sleep. Wish me luck okay! Im gonna trust God for 2011, cos he will provide. :) AMEN:)
