Monday, September 21, 2009 @ 9:41 PM
HELLO.
Today is Hari Raya,Im bored.Zzzzz....im having uncomprehendable feelings.Zzz...y'all will never understand.Yeah...im so bored.So i shall post a short post here...yeah today was quite a boring day generally.Mostly just slacked and stayed at home and STUDIED.Yucckkkk.Yeah cos i have been slacking for like the past few days.Anyway yeah.Must start chiong-ing for Review tests lo.Cannot get low marks for EOY.Or else i die lo..yesshhh.Well at least CCA now cut down to 2 hrs only.AUGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!I feel like screaming out loud.I freakin cant stand it anymore.School,home ,SLUGS...everything SUCKS.Esp where there is this bloody rude and disgusting slug at home who wears disgusting rainbow cololoured boxers.I F*king cant stand him u know.Hes the rudest and worst person i have ever met.Worse than LML.Sometimes I really hate my life.Im being misunderstood ALL THE TIME.Haixx...anyway yeah....Crapp..tmr got d and t.Gotta deal with LML.Must be mentally prepared.Hahha...anyway gtg.Gonna watch FTLY!<3!
