Thursday, August 27, 2009 @ 7:10 PM
SCARED.
Hello!Never post for a few days liao..hahaha.Hmm...school is quite busy lurh.Im trying to pay attention in class...haixx.Its Thursday.Haixx...tomorrow is friday.I hate fridays.Seriously.It just sucks...got MATH common test..and CCA.Ugh!Wtf...im so darn stressed out and scared.Haixx.help me somebody.Lalalala~Just now polished my boots.Such a waste of time lor..and my hands were like super dirty.Got disgusting shoe polish.Then..went to bathe.Then tried to practice the 180 deg turn.Omg..i damn nervous can:/I seriously cant do the 180 deg turn...ahhh.I scared lor..that seniors scold..will be like damn embarrassing.Okae...must think positive...LOL.Anyway today did the drama performance.Was okay lahh..woah.When it was our groups turn then suddenly jillisa had nosebleed.LOL!Then there was blood on the floor.So..wierd.Yah.I think our performance not very good lahh..sad.Cos no one clap:/Haixx..i seriously hope that tmr will be a good day at school and Np..lor.Haixx..God..help me.<3..Oh yah.today for assembly got the SAF band came and sing songs..quite nice lah.Haaha.Then got this botakish guy called Donny..he can beatbox damn well can!PRO!hahhah..they sand quite nice lah.Hmm..then super funny.Rachel and Kim kept calling MingLi ming vase.!Damn funny lur.:/Hhaha..okay.GTG!Have to go study for common test!:D
